APC BX1100C-IN 1100VA 230V Back UPS
APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W, 230V, UPS System, An ideal Power Backup & Protection for Home Office, Desktop PC & Home Electronics
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 660Watts / 1100VA
- Five 6A, 2/3 Pin Indian Power Socket (4 Battery Backed-up & Surge Protected plus 1 Surge Only Protected Outlet)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- 2x7.2Ah Battery provides 30 - 90 min. Back-Up time as per the load
- Generator Compatible
- Compatible with low power loads e.g. Wi-Fi router, DSL modem
- Cold start capability allows the load to power on just on battery
- Stays quiet during a changeover from mains to generator
- 1 Year of Warranty including Battery
What is the
APC Back-UPS 1100? How it benefit you?
stop at anything to give your best while working-why should your power supply?
Presenting, the APC Back-UPS 1100, 230V, a battery backup and surge protector
for electronic and computers. The Best Part is the way it takes care of itself-
the periodic battery self-test lets you know when battery needs to replace. The
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) steps up low voltage and steps down high
voltage to suit your equipment. You can also recharge the batteries while generator
power, so you don’t have to wait for the power to be back for it to be fully
charged. So it’ always charged and ready to go.
Once the order is processed, you will receive an automated email on your registered email address which also includes the tracking id.
If you are an existing user you can simply log in to your account from here and track current as well as all your past order details. However, if you haven’t made an account we advise you to create your account (Click Here) with the same mail id that you have used while placing the order. This way you’ll have access to your current and all past order details.
*Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded.