APC BACK-UPS 800VA 230V
APC Back-UPS 800 VA | BE800IND
Saves your battery power for when you really need it during power cuts UPS-Inverter switch Lets you use your Home UPS to power computer systems as well as lights, fans and televisions. For protection against reversed polarity of battery cables when connecting your Home UPS and battery.The output power capacity of this APC
- UPS system is 480 Watts/800 VA.
- Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- 800VA or 480 watts
- 3 battery backed cum surge protected sockets, one surge only socket
- Safely-shutdown your PC when the battery runs out
- Surge protection on all sockets
- Built-in AVR to ensure battery is conserved even during low or high voltage conditions
- Very simple LED interface with audio alarms
- User resellable thermal cutoff for overload protection
- 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Once the order is processed, you will receive an automated email on your registered email address which also includes the tracking id.
If you are an existing user you can simply log in to your account from here and track current as well as all your past order details. However, if you haven’t made an account we advise you to create your account (Click Here) with the same mail id that you have used while placing the order. This way you’ll have access to your current and all past order details.
*Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded.