Rental APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500VA | BR1500G-IN
Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 230V, India, High Performance Computer and
Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outlets - Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Serial connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
|Input voltage range
|160 - 280V
|Max Configurable Power
|865Watts / 1.5kVA
|Battery VAH Capacity
|Multi-function LCD status and control console
|Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
|Height X Width X Depth
|301MM, 30.1CM X 114MM, 11.4CM X 382MM, 38.2CM
|0 - 40 °C
|2 years repair or replace
- 1st Month Rent: ₹ 1800/-
- 2nd Month Onward: ₹ 1350/-
Once the order is processed, you will receive an automated email on your registered email address which also includes the tracking id.
If you are an existing user you can simply log in to your account from here and track current as well as all your past order details. However, if you haven’t made an account we advise you to create your account (Click Here) with the same mail id that you have used while placing the order. This way you’ll have access to your current and all past order details.
*Please note, that it can take some time before the tracking information is uploaded.